Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hello World!



Has it really been almost a year since I have bored you with my blog?  Amazing how timed flies when you are having fun with life.  Our remodel we started in 2014 is finally complete; 15 months of dust and everything in disarray.  I made the statement that I would rather nail Jello to a tree in this heat rather than remodel anything else in our home....until I came up with a grand idea to knock a partial wall out to enlarge my sewing room and swap the current sewing room with the guest bedroom.  Yep, if I had made a bet on remodeling again, you would see me in 90+ degree weather covered in jello trying to nail it to a tree.  Oh well, I am female and can change my mind!  Getting Bill in on the plan took non-stop talking about how it would give me so much room...in other words begging him to do it for me.  He got tired of hearing the plan and gave in in a moment of weakness.  Mr Contactor, laborer, plumber, electrician and wonderful husband started a couple of days ago.  Whoopee!! ❤️ 

I have 3 new quilts to post that are finished and lots of Purdy plumerias blooms to post too.  My yard looks like a jungle and I have been giving plants away coming and going.  I love my plants, but they have all gone crazy and left me in the weed patch!  I had appendicitis mid March, with a few complications, fine now.  Bill was biting at the bullet to go to NC and as soon as my Dr approved, off we went.  Between the trip and surgery, my yard grew and so did the weeds.  I wish I could see weeds in the darkness, since that is about the only time it is cool enough to work in the yard.

I love this little cactus with its lifesaver blooms..so far, it is living and growing...3 of its relatives bit the dust over the past couple of years.  Just wanted to say hello world and I hope life is treating you well!  Until we meet again....




No comments:

Post a Comment