Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Another year

it is amazing how fast the years seem to fly by lately.  One minute I am rejoicing at the spring blooms and the next moment hustling to get the Christmas shopping and baking finished!  The only time that time seems to crawl is if I am sitting in a Drs. Office waiting for an appointment.  Then every minute is 10 minutes long❣๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.

This year has been a year of prayer.  So many friends and family have needed prayers for illnesses deaths and emotional needs.  God has been good for the most part and answered those prayers.  I guess all of this is just life such as it is for my age.

It has been a fun year too.  We finished our remodeling of every room in the house.  The we did one of the rooms twice...just because Bill loved remodeling...NOT!  He closed in my back patio and extended my sewing room about 10 feet.  He is an unusual man because he is stubborn!๐Ÿ˜ณ That was a joke people.  99% of the men I know are so stubborn...Andrew only 1% of the women I know are stubborn.  HaHaHa!  Anyway, I have so enjoyed working with 3 friends in the sewing room.  Two were brand new to quilting.  We have made purses, little zipper pouches, wallets, check books, pillow cases and worked on quilts.  It has been fun dragging my friends into this wonderful hobby.

I always feel like I am not as productive as I should be.  This year I got a small pocket calendar and I am going to keep track of projects that I finish.  It will make me feel good to look back on a year of productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment