Thursday, November 17, 2011

Head Exam badly needed!

We are home and the yards are a mess and I did what any normal person would do.  Instead of getting everything unpacked and picked up, and the weeds pulled, I unloaded everything out of my longarm room and replaced the old cabinets and shelves with some new to me cabinets that I had picked up at Habitat for Humanity.  They can be stacked and Bill added some additional shelving.

So now I have standard cabinets along one wall and I am working on putting it all back up.  My grandkids helped me unload and they thought that was fun.  I can only carry small loads from the living room back to the sewing room and I sure needed them to get all the books and stuff back in the room.  I still have one more box, a basket and a table full of "stuff" to find a home for in the room.  What makes a person so crazy as to get home from a trip knowing they have a week full of appointments and other chores that need to be completed, start a huge project like this.  I need my head examined...no wonder I have headaches.

When I get a chance, I will send pictures of the new dog, Bella, and the new organized room...might be a while so don't hold your breath.  Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment