Monday, August 4, 2014

Whoopdedoda! I got a seed pod!

I have learned it does not take much to make me joyful.  Yesterday, my friend sent me a picture of a seed pod on one of my Addenium plants.  Also known as a dessert rose.  I immediately ran to Walmart to pick up some fabric (netting) to make some clothes for my new baby.  If you don't protect the pod, when it opens, the seeds blow to never never land and no more babies.  You never know what the babies will be either...might be like the Momma plant or might be totally different so you don't want to lose them when the pods open.  I am prepared when I get home to cover my treasures with their new outfits that I crafted up.

I seem to have difficulties posting pictures from my iPad which is so irritating.  Now if I can figure out how to add the seed pod pictures.

Until we meet again.....










No comments:

Post a Comment