Monday, July 23, 2012

To Atlanta and then the road back to Grandma's...

We took Jason to the airport today...was not near as much fun as 5 hours in the car fabric shopping.  Today,  Emily sewed the rest of her squares together and finished the main part of her quilt.  She is such a little smarty.  If she continues to sew, she will pass me and Lisa in a few years.  She was already drawing her next quilt before the evening was over.  She is so proud of herself and I am too.  We are going to Tuesday Technique and she is going to show her quilt tomorrow.  She still has to put borders on it, quilt it and bind it..



I worked on the polka dot quilt and Lisa started a new quilt.  I got the outside corners of my yellow, blue and teals sewed on.  I should have some new pictures to share soon.  Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment