Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time out for fishing

I replanted my cucumber seedlings in the large pot today.  Also planted two tomato plants.  It got hot quick.  I don't seem to be accomplishing anything in sewing or anything else since I have been home.  It seems I have been going going going and I need to rest in between.  

So today, I pretended I was a man.  I looked around and thought...I needed to vacuum, grocery shop, pull the weeds in the yard and do laundry.  So I went fishing.  Caught the first fish on Opal and Tom's new dock.  Boy that felt good.  It was breezy and just the right temperature.  If it was my dock, I would probably have to sit on that dock every evening.  No make up, looking rough...but I got a fish and none of the chores I have waiting for me at home disappeared while I was fishing. Until we meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment