Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Itchy, Witchy, Bitchy

Itchy- rash, Witchy-steroids, Bitchy- combo of both. Oh Gees, I am a crazy person for sure. If I get anymore itchy spots on me, I might have to be committed. I am being punished for some kind of torture I participated in about 300 years ago in a previous life and it must have been so MEAN! I have the alien inside of me and it it shooting off thousands of baby aliens that are digging at my skin to get out....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! Another Steroid RX being called in so Bill can pick it up for me. Whoosh! that whine felt good. Now on to flylady... Sink is still shiny, bathrooms wiped down, dressed, counter tops have been scrubbed, one drawer in nightstand emptied...not cleaned out and sorted, empty. Kinda feels good. Sheets are clean and linen closet hanging open with a pile of stuff waiting to be sorted on the floor. Gotta wait for a 15 minute break in the itching to get my hands free to sort and refold. Last night, I could not find the sheets I was looking for and finally just started raking into the floor until I found it...Put the clean sheets on the bed and crawled in. Poor Bill, he said "you aren't gonna clean this stuff up?". He can be so silly. When you make a steroid frenzy mess, you don't clean it up...you just haul it all out and walk off. This flylady thing on steroids is kind of fun for me...it is the evil side of me coming out to scare him. Hehehehe! Isn't it great that I have whelps all over me a basically nasty house and I can laugh so evilly. Today my task is supposed to be clean under sink for 15 minutes. I may or may not do it since I have to do something about that big pile of linens in the hall. I would recommend if you have lots of stuff, go to flylady.net and try a few of her methods. I am heading out to the sewing room and we will see if I can stand 15 minutes in that cluttered area. I am thinking anyone who knows me or gets an e-mail from me should be praying for me or maybe just Bill and anyone I come in contact with on these steroids and whelps. I will try to update tomorrow...until we meet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment