Thursday, August 22, 2013

Woke up at my normal new wake up time, 5:30, I should have jumped out of bed and been raring to go...found I just wasn't jumping til about 7 and I could not lay there. Got my sexy old lady swimsuit on and headed to the forest of giant weeds overtaking my pretty flowers. I pulled all the weeds on the side bed and the skinny bed along the front of the house. Then I started my clipping and pulling those dreaded wild poinsettias that could survive and grow in a hot boiling vat of killer acid. I actually saw these at Lowes for sale. Can you imagine they sell weeds to poor unsuspecting people. They take them home and plant them and some where down the road those babies will start springing up like giant aliens from a space ship and take over the yard. I just wanted to stand by the rack and scream "it is a noxious weed". Oh well, I guess I cannot save the world of weeds. One of my newer plumeria that i rooted this year and it boomed was looking droopy. i turned that big pot over and the wholes were plugged with roots. got bill to drill me about 8 more hoes, puled some of the leaves off and i hope it makes it. during this time period, a dense fibro-fog covered me in a thick green smoke and i could not find my clippers. i hate when i lay something down and three minutes later, i cannot find the item. Anyway, that ended the yard work. i pulled a few Mexican petunia out, checked my new cuttings, stripped shoes and shorts off and jumped in the pool for my 15 minutes of exercise. it felt good. Guess i will be heading out to to buy another couple of pairs of clippers since the pair i lost in the fog earlier had an issue with the lawn mower. he was not happy with me. i seem to be getting rid of clutter, but it is cluttrt i need. I think the steroids have shot every nerve in my body because I am so shakey, emotional, and nervous. Will things ever be normal??

No comments:

Post a Comment