Saturday, February 19, 2011

new phone

Sorry about the video.  When the next bud opens, I will get a good picture.  My cell phone had been sent off for repair about 2 weeks ago.  I got a call yesterday and Bill went and picked it up.  The third time I tried to use it, it did the same thing...UGH *&^$#^(.  So irritating.  I went back down to Best Buy today with Jen and talked to the wireless manager.  His name was Lawrence and he was actually very customer focused.  Anyway, after hearing everything that has happened, he offered me a new phone.  I accepted and got the Samsung Epic which is the bomb as Jen says.  I had to pay $1.00 but that was OK.  I also purchased a blue tooth headset which will allow me to talk without the phone on my shoulder.  Should make it easier on my neck and shoulder.

We talked Lawrence into updating Jen's phone also for $100.  We both had the Samsung moment which I really loved ...when it worked right and we both hated when it went to speaker, mute, dialed while talking..etc.  It was good he gave her a good price so that I can have my personal help desk with the new phone.  That was a pretty good price since she did not have the replacement service.  We came home so excited.  We started downloading apps and hers worked fine and mine would not download anything.  I just don't get it.  I am such a bright person, I must carry my own electrical field around me that screws up everything electrical.  I tried to get her to swap phones...no go which I don't blame her.  We had dinner together and kept playing with the phone...no go on mine.  She left to go home and investigate online if there were any fixes.  She is so smart.  She sent me an e-mail with a fix.  It worked and now I have a wonderful new phone.  WHOOPEE!!!  It is about time.  I am so glad to get my many functioned phone back and this one seems to work great...so far.

I did sew 3 or 4 blocks this morning.  They were all 15 minutes to play in other words scrappy blocks.  I really liked the ones I did today.  I will make a few more before I show pictures.  I am so ready to sew something big or maybe I mean structured.  I guess the Polka dot quilt will be structured.  When I get 48 blocks, I think I am going to put it together....kind of hankering to finish something.  It is late so off to bed I go...til we meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment