Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have about 40 blocks completed now and seem to have used part of every scrap I have here at home.  Did not think that would ever happen.  Here are the latest 17 blocks.  I am going to put them together when I get 56 blocks unless I change my mind.  They are not in any particular order just on the design wall.  Some I really like and others make me want to puke because they are so ugly...but I like it when they are together.  We shall see what they make.



I did not do any sewing today or anything else for that matter.  I just rested, thumbed through a few magazines and was just totally lazy.  Pulled weeds for about 3 hours yesterday and today I realized I pulled about 2 hours too many.  I have about 3 more hours to go but I think I will break it up to get the rest of the beds pulled.  I also have planted new flower seeds and some bulbs.  It is amazing how fast those little seeds pop out.  The miracle of seeing their little heads unfolding is something that makes me happy.

Today was our Coopers 4th birthday.  He is such a funny little boy.  He was born on our good friend, Grandma Ruthie's birthday.   She is about 81 years older than him but he loves going to her house because she always has "nanas".  Happy Birthday to both of them.  His birthday party is Saturday so he got a cupcake tonight.  Til we meet again......

No comments:

Post a Comment