Friday, February 4, 2011

Scraps organized...whoopee

I have spent most of the day organizing my scraps so it will be easier to sew my spiderweb and 15 min play blocks.  I have completed 21 of the 6" blocks and 5 of the 12.5 blocks.  I have them all up on my design wall trying to decide if I want to put red or black fabric around each block or just sew them together.

Today, I separated the strips that could be used in the spiderweb blocks from the scraps that could be used in the 15 minute blocks.  I also have a tub of 2.5" to 3" long strips that could be sewed and cut into 4 patches or 9 patches or 16 patches.  I also made a tub of larger scraps that could be cut into strips or blocks.  I love scraps because I sure have a lot of them.  I also pulled little tiny pieces that I am using to stuff  a pillow for our dog to put in his crate.  If I leave a quilt out, he seems to pile right up on it even though he has his on quilt in his bed....he just has to be on my quilts.  I will share pictures soon.  Til we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment